Healy Shoes Review

1.4

Bewild doesn't stand behind their products. Wanted to charge a restock fee on return of damaged goods.

How can you restock a damaged item? Easy if your selling *** to begin with.

Bellflower, California
Reason of review
Pricing issue
Review #760742 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer760742.

Bewild Custom T-Shirt Review from Blackwell, Oklahoma

Worst customer service! I ordered an item, they sent it but I never received it.

They keep insisting that I received it because tracking shows it was delivered to a person. No one was home at the time they say it was delivered. I'm out money, never received the item and they don't seem to care.

Never buying from them again and everyone I know will be told about this. A gift for someone that will never be given!!

Blackwell, Oklahoma
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Review #758218 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Never ordering from BeWild.com again!

I will never order again from BeWild.com! I ordered a 3/16" curved barbell (price $4.99) from them about a month and a half ago.

The item was shipped to Canada to me 2 weeks later, which cost me an extra $12 for shipping. I measured the barbell when it came and I know for a fact that it was longer than what I ordered. So I called them up, a lady told me to return it and that they would give me an exchange and reimburse the shipping. It's now almost a month later, and they never sent me the correct size, nor did they even send me an email to give me a sign of life.

So I called them up again today, and the guy tells me that I'm the one who was wrong about the size and that they know what they're doing because they send thousands of these out on a regular basis. They did credit me back the $4.99 it cost me for the barbell, but now I've lost about $15 worth of shipping (the shipping to me and the shipping back to them), which they will not reimburse. So I'm now down $15 and I still don't have ANY product in my hands.

Idiots! Very bad customer service...

Mississauga, Ontario
Loss
Review #329776 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Bewild in Baton Rouge, Louisiana - AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST

Update by user Mar 08, 2013

I am fortunate in that most of my online purchases are through Paypal. Also I included in the notes at the time I placed the original order that if I did not receive the style I was attempting to order I would return the shoes and request a refund INCLUDING THE SHIPPING CHARGES.

Bewild.com fought giving me the shipping charges back but Paypal stepped in and pulled my full initial amount back out of their account.

Can't say enough good about Paypal. Can't say enough bad about my business experience with Bewild.com

Original review posted by user Feb 05, 2013

The website is confusing in that there is no way to indicate exactly which style of sandal you are purchasing so I wrote a note in the ordering process indicating I wanted to be sure which style I was ordering and included my phone number. I received no call. The style I received was incorrect so I contacted them by e-mail explaining the problem and included my phone number again. I got no response so I asked Paypal to intervene. Bewild.com responded that they do not refund shipping charges ($7.95). Had they communicated better from the very beginning they would not have shipped the wrong style of sandal, thereby, not having a shipping charge and I would not have had to pay an addition $5.58 to return the wrong item. That is a total of 13.53 for shipping on an item costing 14.99 and the wrong item at that.

Bewild.com cherry picked the comments they wanted to present from my original note to them regarding the item I was attempting to order. Here is the note in its entirety:

Comments I would prefer a size 6 but it doesn’t appear to be offered. I also selected a specific style of sandal but don’t feel confident that my choice was accurately recorded. If I don’t receive the pair I selected I will return the others and request a refund, which will include the cost of shipping. If you have a problem with these terms please contact me at 225-270-5147. Thanks Bonnie

Always pay with Paypal. They can pull the funds for the full cost when you can’t get the company to deal with you fairly.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Loss
Review #321515 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Bewild Buyer Beware

Please check out complaints and reviews on this company. They sent us defective product.

It took weeks to make contact with the company. When I finally was able to contact the company they said to return it. After I returned the item at our expense they never contacted us or sent a new one. I contacted them to check the status of the return, at first they stated that they never received it and then later claimed that they had but that we destroyed the merchandise.

Which is a total lie.

They now have our money and the merchandise we purchased. We are also out the postage we spent to send it back. Reported to BBB, they are lying to them.

Please do not make the same mistake I made. Stay away from this company

US United States

gsturnbow@aol.com

Pocatello, Idaho
Loss
Review #258000 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer258000.

Bewild.com ripped me off

Ordered some rave gloves for a Christmas gift. On Christmas it was discovered they were defective.

Tried to contact company would not answer email. Called and they said we could return for an exchange. We paid to send them back. After several weeks we had not received an exchange or any communication from Bewild so we called and they claimed they never received them, which they had.

They said they would send out a new pair if we paid postage a 3rd time. When I did not want to do that and asked for a refund they made up all kinds of false statements claiming we destroyed the gloves and did not return them in time. They have the merchandise and our money. They are lying and getting away with it.

Terrible company!!! They are scammers!

Please call the number below to discuss the comments above about the gloves. You can call me 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Ask for Shelly

208-529-0472

Please send all comments about above to the following. You may also call her.

Idaho Falls ID 83404

Please send all comments about above to the following. You may also call her.

2085290472

View more comments (2)
Pocatello, Idaho
Review #257375 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer257375.

Contact Bewild Customer Service